Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The First Blog!

Well, this is the first official post of 'The Weekend Hacker'! It's exciting considering that I've never blogged before. I went to the driving range today and I had a decent day. My biggest issue was a fly attacking me on the putting green!! Not only was it attacking me on the green but it followed me over to the range itself. It drove me nuts because it seemed like I was the only one with a "heckler" bothering me. It was constantly buzzing my head like a WWII dive bomber. No one else there seemed to be having any issues so I guess I was special! Arizona cooled down for at least one day with a decent shower the night before so things weren't quite as sizzling but it was hot nonetheless hovering around 95. Anyway, golf is a fickle sport even on the range. I'm actually playing tomorrow so we'll see if anything good I did on the range will carry over. It's a par 59 at Bear Creek on the Cub Course. I will reluctantly post my score afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment