Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shot a 74!!

Ok, so the title reflects today's round. Too bad it wasn't on a par 72. This 74 breaks down to 15 over on the par 59 Cub Course. Not great but not terrible. It could've been 7 shots better but I had 2 blowup holes as well as 3-putted 2 other holes. Who knew snowmen exist in the desert? Well, they do and mine came on the par 4 7th. First tee shot went right into a canal of sorts. I can't tell what could possibly flow down this canal but I drove one straight into it. Second tee shot also right into the canal. Two drops later, I'm 2-putting for the dreaded snowman! Shooting an 8 couldn't have possibly been my fault though!! I mean I have the perfect swing! Oh wait, I'm not actually playing TW Golf cause life would be so much easier if it were like video games!! Anyway, back to reality. Once we turned the corner things picked up a little. I stuck a sand wedge about 4 feet short on one of the shorter holes (81 yds) and managed to 1-putt for birdie. I turn right around and triple the very next hole completely wiping out my highlight of the day. By the way, that was blowup #2. The good news is I parred 6 holes in all so things were positive for the most part.

1 comment: